THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

La lluvia borra la maldad y lava todas las heridas de tu alma

I am bummed about life... I am doubting everything I've ever done... And everything I do ... and everything I am.... and everything I stand for. I am feeling pretty worthless. I'm not doing good with school. I am really frustrated about it. And I'm trying to tough it out but it seems pointless. And I hate myself for wanting to give up. I hate myself for having given up years ago when I did. I hate myself for not having the guts to leave when I should have. And I hate that I still make up excuses for why things don't go my way when I know I could simply change them. I don't know what to do. I know what I'm doing wrong and I know how I can change them but I can't bring myself to actually do it. I am really ashamed of myself. I am disappointed in myself. Maybe I am the one with the deluded sense of grandeur. Maybe I am think I am bigger than I really am. Maybe I am made to be just a petty employee with 5 people ahead of me always. Maybe school isn't for me. I wish I was someone else. I wish I was who I think I should be. 

0 comments: