THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The banning.

I suppose I ought to elaborate on how I got myself kicked out of Butthole's College City's apartment. I didn't do anything, before you get any ideas.
As I mentioned in previous posts; I went to College City a few weekends ago. I went with T-Bitch and Spaztastic. In all truth, if I may, I went up on that Friday with Adopted Little Brother and his friend. It's all a big secret because we wanted to be able to hang out freely without his parents finding out. Much as I love his sister, she's not one to cover for him. "Sibling code" is non-existent in her book.
That Friday night we went out with Weirdo and Gothic Girlfriend to a party. It was all fun and games until we were on our way home and Butthole got sick. Poor baby couldn't hold it in and we had to pull over. I really need to monitor his intake more closely. At any rate... that night we stayed at Weirdo's place. I ended up sleeping on the couch with Butthole passed out in that other guy's room.
The next day was when I spent my time with him at the community service events.

That evening T-Bitch and Spaztastic arrived. We hung out at Weirdo's and had a good time kicking back and watching "The Life and Times of Tim". That night we went back to Butthole's. I slept in his sister's room, him in his, and Spaztastic and T-Bitch probably nuzzled each other on the couch while no one was looking (haha, gay joke).
The next morning I arose bright and early around 9 (10?) per the usual. Everyone else somehow managed to get up early too, which was actually UNusual. We were all sitting around the living room planning out the day when Hippie comes out of her room and says, with a devilish grin "Uhh... Mom and dad are here. This should be fun." WTF? Ok, Ok, I get it. I can totally see how it'd be fun FOR HER but goodness, woman! Have some compassion. Anyway... His parents are basically around the corner and here I am laying on the couch with him in my darn pajamas. Awk-ward! There went any plans of me showering there. Oh yes, much to Butthole's shock and amazement I wasn't comfortable showering with his parents in the next room. I swear sometimes, for such a smart guy, he can sure think with his butt.

Now I'm rushing to get dressed before they walk in which of course doesn't happen. T-Bitch and Spaztastic bailed before they arrived (of course) and now we're going to church. *Sigh* People asked why didn't I just leave with my friends but let's face it: A. I wasn't dressed and wasn't about to go get dressed in a public bathroom and B. his parents already knew I was there and darn it I had done nothing wrong. Besides being deceitful isn't a way to any one's heart.
That was the most ultimately awkward morning. We went to church and then back to his apartment. We left again and went to the mall. Butthole went back home to study and I spent the rest of the day shopping (woo!).
At some point (I don't remember when) Butthole informed me that neither T-Bitch nor I were allowed at his place from now on. If we ask he has to say "I'm sorry, it's my parent's apartment and they don't wish you to visit." Sigh...
Why T-Bitch, too? On the one hand they've actually never liked him anyway. On the other hand I think it's because they know T-Bitch is usually my ride up to College City and if they ban him then it makes things harder for me to visit. Butthole doesn't agree and thinks I'm getting a bit too self-centered but oh well... You're not really paranoid if they really are out to get you.
So that's that. I can of course still go up to College City; they can't stop me. I can't set foot in his home, though. They are really getting serious.
Oh joy oh joy oh joy. He better do well on the MCAT.

0 comments: