THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 22, 2011

It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.

Normally, when Jewfriend posts "inspirational" quotes on Stalkbook I laugh in my head, roll my eyes, and scroll down. Today... today her quote makes me smile. It does take courage to become who I want to be. It may not be an exact reflection of what's going on my life, but it talks about courage. Courage is something I have finally found. Oh it feels good to have finally found (maybe grown!) the pair that I needed. It feels good to feel in control and in charge. Even if right now everything is more out of control than ever- I feel GOOD! The madness is my doing! What's going on in my life is finally a direct effect of my own decisions and it's great!
I'm coming home, everybody, so be ready.

0 comments: