THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Catching up and behaving like a SOB.

Oh blog, 'tis been a while. Which is not to say nothing has happened...

I started a post last week but frankly I couldn't bring myself to finish it because of how pathetic I felt. Funny things happens the weekend of 10-17-09 but horrific things happened as well.
Awesomeness:
-Learning that regardless of being a Marine, a guy in a plaid shirt is still a douche bag even if he can kick your ass. Bragging about how much Yeager you can drink was retarded when you were 14. It is especially mock-worthy when you are 20. And a Marine.
-If a little Saturn couldn't make it through that soft patch of dirt then T-Bitch's truck that DOES NOT HAVE 4 WHEEL DRIVE won't either. Asshole.
-A potato gun is also good for shooting golf balls. I have the best aim out of all of my friends. I can also pack a potato gun better than anyone.
Not so awesome:
-Problems should be discussed when sober, always.
-I should tap into my insecurities before they bubble up on a drunken binge and I do something idiotic.
Oh yes... Apparently I have a lot more hidden issues than I care to admit to in a sober state of mind. I will not tell all because frankly I'm fairly humiliated ... there's also the bit about me not remembering anything. I think I'm going to have to take a break from the excessive drinking until I re-learn to control myself.
Definitely not going into details. I will say this though: Butthole is a saint. Seriously. I am very lucky he can forgive me when I behave like a complete lunatic.
Then this past weekend. I made it to College City!!!
T-Bitch and I embarked on a trip to visit Butthole and consume as much sushi as physically possible. Oh what's that? I behaved like a royal bitch again? Right... Apparently my reign of raging hormones and insanity wasn't over last weekend. So what the hell happened?
Well, Butthole didn't tell his parents I was coming to visit him, so I got upset. I guess I can talk a bit about the reason I freaked out the previous weekend. I really, really, hate that Butthole's parents don't like me, ok? It gets to me. It scares me. Butthole isn't a phased by it so I can't really talk to him about it because he is just very dismissive about it. Actually, I think it does bother him, which is why he is dismissive. You see, he's the type of person to turn his back on a problem. If he can't see it then it's not there. If we don't discuss the problem then there is no problem. Unfortunately, if I don't discuss a problem then I wallow in it until I blow up and spew a bunch of crap at anyone who stands in my way. His dismissive-ness only contributes to my troubled mind so I just don't talk to him about it. Cue the wallowing and festering of said concerns. Cue the drunken break down. Got that sequence down?
Well on Saturday when he mentioned that he didn't tell them I was there I got upset. What's so wrong with me visiting? Do they suddenly own College City? How is this any different than you visiting ME in Hellhole? "It's just different. Don't worry about it." Yeah, nice try, but I do worry about it. So I got upset with him for the rest of the day. We did talk, and I can only hope he understands. I know I have my issues, but just because his issues don't display in such a snot-dripping-out-of-nose, puffy-eyed, screaming mess doesn't mean he doesn't have them. His issue is confronting the issue. My issue is that I want to control every issue. We'll work it out... I just need to quit being a royal bitch long enough to get him to listen to me.
On other news- SUSHI! Orgasmic! Definitely doing it again next chance I get. All things crunchy sushi are delicious. All things scallop, salmon, or shrimp are a must. Going with 6 people as opposed to 3 is the best way to go. I didn't want to throw up when I was done so look at that- I learned to not over-indulge! Go me!
This entry is way too long already... Hasta la vista!

0 comments: