THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Picnics and gonads.

I love picnics. Did you know that gonads is a real term? No, really! Look it up!

PICNICS.
On Saturday Butthole and I went on my eagerly anticipated picnic. We had so much fun. We took Spazpup with us which was awesome because I always feel bad when I leave her home all alone. She behaved super well so I was happy. We made turkey sandwiches, guacamole, and salsa. Ok, I made turkey sandwiches, guacamole, and salsa but Butthole helped. We took chips and water (because our liquid intake is healthy). We chilled under a tree on my big pink blanket and ate. Then we just laid there or sat there or he laid while I sat and sometimes he sat while I laid and we talked. We talked about nothing and everything. It was fun. We were visited by some old people and their dogs which was nice because Spazpup had someone to play with for a while.
The weather was awesome. It was just breezy enough and cool enough with just enough clouds to look at. The grass was dry so no wet butts. It was a lovely day.

GONADS.
In light of having a new piercing I'm trying to find out everything I can in regards to getting the wound to heal quickly. My sister read that zinc helps you heal so I looked up some more information. I got as far as "In more severe cases, zinc deficiency causes hair loss, diarrhea, delayed sexual maturation, impotence, hypogonadism in males..." Ok, that's not true, I read all I needed to know but I still stopped and giggled at the term "hypogonadism." It's ok, you can say I'm immature. It shouldn't be news to anyone. On other news my zinc intake is already pretty balanced so I don't think there's much I can do but hope this thing heals quickly.

0 comments: