THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Butthole Blog.

Let's give it up, already. Truth is, Butthole is mostly my life. At least the part of my life worth talking about. I hardly talk about him to anyone but him so I need to let it out. I've been driving him crazy lately telling him just how amazing he is.
"You're starting to act like my mother" he said. A-hole.
Point is, he IS awesome. Really, not just as my boyfriend. He's a great boyfriend but really, he's just great. I seriously feel more fulfilled in my life just by knowing him. He's a good person. His good qualities are so overabundant it's almost sickening.
I still remember the time I asked him why he donated blood. He didn't actually have an answer. It was a matter of "Why not?" He did it because he's a kind, generous person who doesn't need to gain in order to give.
He's incredibly patient. Every time I complain about pretty much anyone (usually Boss Lady) he doesn't know what to say. You know why? Because things just don't get to him. He tells me "Just be amused by it. Why are you getting mad?" I have no idea how he does it.
He's the only kid I've ever me who actually feels guilty if he doesn't do what his parents ask of him. He is so grateful for what they've done for him that he doesn't hesitate to repay them for their hard work.
We're talking about a guy who manages to balance a full time school work load (while remaining in the honors program), working at a lab, a steady friendship with guys he's known since the 7Th grade, a good relationship with his family, all while keeping his psychotic girlfriend happy. He's like a super hero without the tights. He's seriously giving Chuck Norris a run for his money.
I highly recommend, if you haven't met him yet, that you seek him out. He will enrich your life in ways you never knew possible.

0 comments: