THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bring on the cheese.

Today I feel blah. I feel saddened by the mediocrity that surrounds me. Everything is getting on my last nerve. BitchBoss and Obnoxious took it upon themselves to close Dr's car door and locked his keys inside it. I find myself being so irritated by that, mind your own business, won't you!?
I feel annoyed at the stupid ass phone call she made me place to our next patient to let him know we *MIGHT* be running late and to "hang tight" til we called him. The patient gave me the most patronizing laugh which I could totally relate to. If I were him I'd have told me not to bother calling anymore and I'd take my business elsewhere. How ridiculous. Of course now we are running AHEAD and I'm supposed to call him again and tell him to head down because "the doctor's ready now" ...The patient is not answering and I'm waiting for the doctor to come around and ask where the patient is to then get irritated that HE has to wait.
Let's not mention the idiot patient who made the cute joke about Obama getting his bill. Ugh. Guess what,old fart? YOU ARE NOT FUNNY. I am not even in a mood to pretend to think he's funny so I just smiled and looked away. I SO hope you picked up on my irritation. Asshole. OH! And "colon" is spelled with an "O" not and "A." How the hell did you beat cancer not even knowing how to spell the name of the body part you had it on!?
If I have to hear Obnoxious' annoying baby voice one more time I might actually loose it. If she tells me "Thank you" in toddler-speak ("Shank you!") one more time there's a good chance I'll punch her. Cripes! If, as a patient, someone talked to me with a patronizing tone I'd walk the eff out so quickly she'd be left standing with that idiot-smile plastered on her face and her toddler-sized brain falling out of her ears. Ugh. AND QUIT SAYING "WE WAS," YOU STUPID HICK! "WE" is PLURAL, DAMN IT! Thus followed by "were" "We WERE so scared" not "We WAS so moronic," though moronic you WERE which you proved by your lack of comprehension of the English language.
BitchBoss: You, having a complicated name and last name, should better than anyone understand how obnoxious mispronunciations are. For the love of all on this earth quit acting like you don't know how to pronounce names, especially when you so freely mock those who can't get your name right. Oh, and you really need to quit letting me know you are waiting for people to call you back. Seriously, what the hell is the point? Oh, you're waiting for J to call you back? Guess what!? I would have figured it out when J called- go figure.
Dr- NO, YOU STUPID MORONIC IDIOT! I am not with my boyfriend because of the money he'll make when he's a doctor! Just because you were a total dweeb in high school and decided becoming a dentist was the only way you'd get laid doesn't mean the rest of the guys choosing a successful career path are doing it for the same reasons. No, asshole, I am not waiting til he graduates med school to marry him! I am waiting til I'm not some 20 year old living in a shitty apartment and working at a dead-end job surrounded by imbeciles! Jerk. You can be so offensive it's hardly conceivable.
Bleh... blah... UGH. What a day. I hope to get it out of my system by the time Butthole gets into town tonight.

0 comments: