THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

No time for love?

Alright, time to spill some insecurities so I don't throw up all over Butthole and burden him unnecessarily.
Butthole is busy. BUSY BUSY BUSY. He is taking the MCAT this year and he doesn't have time to be messing around. Last night I got off the phone with him telling him I'd rather he study than waste his time talking to me. It's the right thing to do, right? ...right?

I don't want him to see me as his mother so maybe it's not my place to tell him to study. I still think I should. We don't spend so much time together, though, is it such a crime if we talk for a bit before we go to bed or watch a movie on the weekends? I mean, it's not like he's going to spend all 24 hours of the day studying but, should he be focusing his time more on school and less on me? I hardly see him, really, so I guess I'm already pretty low on his priority list. Should I be lower? Can we keep it going? Should we keep it going? Does he have time to love me, still? Since he's isn't going to study all day is it ok if he spends his breaks with me?
Bleh... I guess if things fizzle there won't be anything I can do... I wish I knew if he thinks about these things. Sometimes I think he's too busy to think about us. Or maybe he's just so confident in our relationship that he doesn't worry. If only...
Bleh... I need a hobby.

0 comments: