THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 28, 2009

365

Happy anniversary to me! I know it's pretty cheesy to be excited about it but I'm really happy Butthole and I have made it a year. Don't get me wrong I never really doubted we would but there's still something very "mile stoney" about it.
There were definitely some tough moments. There were times we fought when I thought he was thisclose to really just giving up on me but I always knew that I couldn't quit. He makes me happy. Even when I want to strangle him he makes me happy.
The weekend was fun: We slept at odd times. We hung out with friends. I discovered my jealous bone is much less flexible than I thought. We ate food- not always good, not always healthy. We watched Braveheart (I know, ROMANCE!). It was an enjoyably unproductive weekend.
Oh, the jealousy thing? Riiiighhhttt... about that... Well Saturday night we hung out with some friends but I was totally pooped by midnight so I went to sleep. It made me a little sad because he stayed up hanging out with everyone but I figured: Whatever... right? Wrong. I woke up at 4AM to him laughing and joking with Old friend. Old friend is a girl. They have been friends for years. YEARS. Much like T-Bitch and I have been friends forever. But I was so bothered when I woke up and heard them laughing. He doesn't even twitch when T-Bitch and I go to dinner and I get myself riled up over him hanging out with some girl he's known forever while I'm in the other room. Go figure. I forced myself to get over it, obviously. It would have been ridiculous for me to ruin the weekend over that but hey, at least I learned something new: When Butthole says "Hey let's take a nap" when I know we are going to be staying up late that night well... I'll take a nap and stay up late with everyone else.
We went to dinner on Saturday night to celebrate. Dinner was "eh." We are not the fine dining kind but it was a one time thing. We had fun, we ate a lot, and we both looked very nice. He looks hoooootttttt in a polo shirt. And I don't even like polo shirts! Sigh... that boy.

0 comments: