THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Today's thoughts

I am facing another 2 weeks Butthole-less. Barf... Butthole-less weeks are so slow. I need more friends... and for my damn sister to move back into town... and a damn car... and the knowledge of how to even operate a vehicle. :P Ok I'm pathetic.
On the positive: That means I'll probably make it to the gym every day. I probably won't eat out for the time being. Spazpup will get walked every day. Errr... I don't have to shave my legs...? My life is so pointless.
Still, I'm hoping to talk T-Bitch into making a trip to College City to see Butthole at least for a day. I am bribing him with sushi.


Nom Nom Nom

Oh yes ladies and gents. Another sushi experience. If such event takes place you will, indeed, be informed.

On other random thoughts:
Oh boots how I covet thee...


*wipes drool off chin*

You in all your delicious 4 1/2 inch heeled glory. With your orgasmic black suede. Your ability to get me through the Green Glass Door. Oh boots...
I wish I had the charm to pull these off. I also wish I lived somewhere where I wouldn't look like a total weirdo in them. It's not that I care what people think: I just don't want to stand out. I may be a loud mouth but I hate being the center of attention. I'll probably never buy these. I might be bold and buy me some "boots with the fur" and wear them with some jeans this winter. Heck I may even go all out and buy purple boots instead of black ones. I think my psyche can handle that much.


Still... Don't count on it... I'm a big chicken and black is my always-safe staple.
Moving on...

Halloween!
Um, excitement! I just found out that Halloween falls on a Saturday this year. I REEEEEAAAALLLLLLYYYY want to dress up for a change. My ideal costume, you ask? I want to be Alice from Alice in Wonderland. I'd probably go with American McGee's version just for the sake of the holiday. Make a bit more slasher-like, ya mean?

Also, let's note: I could buy the delicious boots to go with my costume. Can I justify buying boots for a Halloween costume? It goes against my whole nature but hey, the world is filled with possibilities.

0 comments: