THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

First day of fall.

Today's high: 87F
Effing SWEET. 87F is quite exciting, you see. Though this wasn't a particularly hot summer we still reached the usual 120F. Even yesterday we were over the 100s. This radical change is abundantly welcome. It is breezy and chilly. This morning I almost said "burrrr" and today I am wearing 1/4 sleeves with an undershirt and even close-toed shoes. Today is a good day. It's supposed to get back to the 90's Friday and Saturday but then it's a steady drop from there. Provided the damn weather report didn't lie to me. I check it every day hoping for double digits.
I am effing thrilled for picnic weather. AH! A PICNIC! Of course now Butthole told me he won't be here all weekend because he has to go back to College City Saturday night. That really sucks. I was looking forward to spending time with him enjoying the cool weather.
Yes, I realize this blog is quickly becoming a "Here's how much I love Butthole today" blog but what can I say: my life is uneventful and he's incredibly charming.
Nonetheless, the weather is cooling down. Plus I am planning on going up to College City on the 17th and it's usually 10 degrees cooler so I might even get to wear a sweater when I go (!). Who knows, at this rate we might even get a real winter this year. I might actually need to wear long sleeves this Thanksgiving.

0 comments: