THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Not for your delicate boy eyes.

Damn it all to hell. I'm on my period.

This time around it didn't come with all the psychosis that usually accompanies it which was surprising to say the least. No mood swings and no bouts of self-deprecation. This was particularly good because Butthole was here this weekend and the poor guy always gets to deal with my inexplicable need to burst into tears and scream "I don't know what's wrong with me!"

Sure, the lack of hormonal craziness has definitely made things easier but these damn cramps! Plus how damned drained I feel, plus the fact that my intestines are twisting from constipation (maybe the cheese quesadilla for lunch was a bad idea) are making me want to curl up in a ball and wait for death to claim my body.

For the record, guys, don't ask what's wrong. The raging beast that resembles your girlfriend/sister/mother/cousin/etc is currently being controlled by her hormones and your sweet attempt to "solve" the problem is only going to further infuriate the screaming banshee before you. The only problem is that she's hormonal. This, unfortunately, is out of your control. Go about your business unless you know what's going to make her feel better.

I need a hug. :(

0 comments: