THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I lied.

There are lyrics to describe this.

I said these words nearly three years ago about someone else. What a slap in the face. These words are for me. Sitting next to a picture of us they have been staring at me in the face for years.

"You can fool some people sometimes, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." -Bob Marley.

The people who think I'm smart. The people who think I'm happy. The people who believe I know it all. Those people I can fool. Not him. He always knew. He was patient and he never threw it in my face. It wasn't his mission to fix me so he remained quiet while I avoided the truth. I mistook his silence for acquiescence. His silence only meant love. What an arrogant prick I am.
He was never fooled. I was. I am those people who can be tricked.
I'm sorry. I am so sorry.

0 comments: