THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Screw you, 2010.

I had entered this year with hope. I was hopeful that things would be better and that I'd end the year a better, happier person. Fuck this year.
I got fired for the first time- from the job I actually enjoyed.
I got out of shape while working 2 jobs for no reason.
I broke up with the greatest guy in the world after spending an entire summer missing him.
My little brother had to move in with me because my mother officially went off the deep end.
My nephews went back to Argentina.
And now... grandpa died.
Anything else 2010? Am I gonna get diagnosed with terminal cancer next week? Is my apartment going to catch on fire? Is my dog going to run away? WHAT? WHAT ELSE? Tell me now because I can't take it anymore. I can't keep hoping things start looking up.
The only thing I can hope for is to survive... and I don't see why.

Perdon que no te llame. Perdon que no escribi. Perdoname si crees que te olvide. Perdon que fui tan egoista. Te extrañe y te voy a extrañar todavia. El otro dia hice pure de papas y estaba riquisimo. El tullo sigue siendo mejor. Te llevo conmigo.

0 comments: