THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Well I guess this is growing up.

Last night I watched Toy Story 3. It was so cute, and so funny. It made me nostalgic. Andy all grown up and going to college. I'm all grown up (not going to college). I still remember watching the first Toy Story back in 95. First grade, beginning of the school year, I was 5 years old. It was Gonzalo Aller's birthday party. It became the first birthday party of the school year for the next 5 years. I wanna say it was raining, which was why we were inside watching a movie instead of running around his terraza like the following years. I remember the novelty of the first animated film. A tale of friendship and loyalty.
I hate growing up. I didn't want to stop playing with my toys. I didn't want to grow hips or wear make-up. I didn't want to stop climbing trees and fighting with my brother. I miss the simpler times. I cried when Andy gave his toys away. I cried when he played with them one last time.

Childhood was such a happier time. Why would anyone ever be in a rush to leave it behind?

0 comments: