THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Deck the halls with my Butthole

Behold, the Christmas Tree!!

This weekend Butthole came over and he helped me put it up. We had such a good time. I actually had to rearrange my living room (which looks a lot better now, anyway). I did the rearranging all by myself including moving my enormous entertainment center and TV. I nearly threw out my back but it was definitely worth it, plus I was too impatient to wait anyway. Butthole is so sweet he didn't even make fun of me for playing Christmas Carols while we decorated. It was overall a good weekend. We ate brownies (home made by yours truly) and lounged around on the couch. We watched Four Christmases and made ñoquis with salsa blanca.
I am seriously, seriously, sad that I won't see him for the holidays (either one) but after this weekend I feel ok. I mean, I've never felt happier to be with him and just knowing that I get to miss him makes his being gone all the more bearable (yes, OH YES, I just said that. It's Christmas damn it! I'm allowed to be cheesy!).

0 comments: