THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stress and boots.

It's Thursday and I haven't heard from Butthole still. I know I didn't expect to hear from him (regardless of what he said which was "I'll write all the time" and I said "You'll write me 3 times and that's if I'm lucky") but it still makes me a little sad. I understand because umm... hello? Would YOU go to a different country and then sit in front of the computer the whole time? Yeah, didn't think so... still... Little ol' selfish me would like to hear from him.
Today has been a very stressful day: The whole thing with my mom is weighing in the pit of my stomach, Phatty's been texting me all day (Not stressful, it's just one more thing to do that is making everything else harder, but that's my fault), I'm not sure Little Brother's other gift will be here on time, the regular message board I frequent to escape reality has been in chaos since yesterday, the office has been a nightmare with patients, my boss being a bitch, and me doing all of the year's purging, I feel like my Christmas shopping is more incomplete than it really is... I'm kind of a wreck today, though no one knows it.
I asked T-Bitch to take me to the store tonight a couple of days ago. He said yes and to remind him but he hasn't replied to my text yet today. I think whether he takes me or not I'm not going to go to the gym. I feel like my head is going to blow up. I need to lay down.
On the other hand I got my boots yesterday :) I first ordered the black ones, of course, but after they went on sale I went ahead and bought the purple ones- Go daredevil Julia! ha! oh and if that's not enough I also bought them in MAGENTA! Oh yea! Who's hardcore now? Ha... I'm such a twat.
I need a big piece of chocolate. :(

0 comments: