THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"You still have me" *Swoon*

I got a chance to see Butthole Sunday night. For like a minute. Ok it was about an hour but it felt like less considering I hadn't seen him in two weeks. Things have been quite rough time-wise. His work load this semester seems to be massive compared to past semesters. Either that, or he used to sleep a lot less. :P
He's been so busy we hardly even get a chance to talk on the phone anymore. I called him at lunch today and that's probably the most I'll get to talk to him til I see him Friday. Plus his absence is taking a bit of a toll on me and my patience.
I got mad a him Monday night. I got all butt-hurt because he told me he'd be going to see "The Men who Stare at Goats" with Weirdo &Co for Weirdo's birthday. Why did that upset me? Because as soon as I saw that preview I told him I wanted to go see it and the night we were going to go we didn't because he said he didn't really want to see it. I said "Ok, no big deal" which it wasn't, really, but then he texts me Monday night saying he's going to go see it. "Oh... ok. You suck." He called and asked why and I said the above. He claimed he had never said he didn't want to see it which just pissed me off more. He very incredulously asked me if I was truly upset. I was. He didn't apologize which irked me a bit, but I do realize that he had nothing to apologize for other than to appease my insane huffiness. I definitely didn't ask him not to go because that would have been ridiculous but I was still annoyed. I'm over it now (ok... 99% over it, I really wanted to see that movie!!). It's not like it was his fault. It was Weirdo's birthday and it was HIS movie choice. It's not his fault I was in a different city and I couldn't go.
I guess it just gets to me when stuff like that happens and I can't participate. It's probably a bit selfish but I can't help it: It feels like on top of how little we get to see each other when something fun comes up we can't even do it together.
Last night we didn't get to talk, either. Not so much as a goodnight phone call. This morning when he text me I told him I missed him and how it feels like he's not even there anymore. Ok... I was feeling a bit dramatic this morning. HEY! I'm getting ready to not see him for a month, cut me some slack! He told me it was ok and that he just has a lot of work to do but that he's still mine. Goodness, I love him.
This weekend he's pretty much going to be studying non-stop so I guess any chance I hoped to have of him helping me with my Christmas tree is out of the question. It's the last time I'm going to see him for the rest of the year. I know I'll live. At least I'll get to see him. Even if he'll have his nose in a book the whole time.

0 comments: