THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 28, 2009

I was really lucky! I was!

I got to talk to Butthole! He called on Thursday night at around 1:30 AM...cursed time difference. I didn't care though, I was just happy to talk to him. Not so happy when he woke me up the second time at 8AM (hey! I get cranky when I'm tired). I got to talk to him on Christmas day too, and very briefly on Saturday. I'm not sure when I'll hear from him again but at least I've survived the past 2 weeks.
It's looking like I'll be spending NYE with Jewlove at Pickles house and possibly at Toolbag's place. Toolbag is not somebody I'd want to see but he's Jewlove's "friend" so we might have to stop by. Whatever, I guess... a party is a party.
Speaking of party guess what I did Saturday night? Oh yes. Overindulgence can be fun when not over done. I hadn't seen Pickles in like two years and she's just as funny as always. I met some new people and saw some people I hadn't seen in forever, it was fun. Plus considering the last places I've partied at (not including close friends) it was very refreshing to not be surrounded by complete idiots/pricks/tools/sluts. It seems like most of the guys that were there are usually good friends with girls so they weren't a bunch of creeps who made inappropriate comments. It was fun making friends with people who don't want to hit on you. :)
Besides that my bowling skills continue to be abysmal and I managed to make it through Christmas without putting on weight. Good times...

0 comments: