THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Byebyeboobs.

Temporary Roommate is moving out tomorrow. She just text me. On the one hand it's a good thing because I have been waiting for the chance to talk to her about the fact that she drives me crazy. Not because she's a bad roommate but because I'm insane and picky and specific. On the other hand I'm definitely going to miss the money. It's not that I was going to kick her out. I was just going to over the ground rules and the conditions of staying at my place. I was sort of dreading it but now there is no need so all is well.
I learned, well, confirmed, that I'm definitely not made for the roommate life. I did learn that I am way less confrontational than I thought I was.
It's also good because I'm getting my 2nd bedroom back which will come in handy on the days Little Brother needs to get away from Mom. They just moved this last weekend. She bought a house. While it seems to be a sound financial investment the house is going to need work particularly in the venue of building Little Brother a bedroom so I expect him to be crashing at my place fairly often. At least they moved close by which means I'm going to get to see him a lot more frequently :) (I hope).

Excitement all around.

0 comments: