THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Sometimes it's not about understanding.

UGH! AH! DAMN IT! ARGH! Yes... it came up... the problem with my mom came up in conversation with Butthole. I knew better but I was hanging out with my little brother and I wanted to know how he felt. Unfortunately, I wasn't smart enough to wait til we were alone so I ended up proving what I already knew would happen.
It is so damn frustrating when I talk to him about my family problems. He can be such a disrespectful ass! It's my fault for bringing it up. I know he doesn't understand, but I still wish he could acknowledge the difference in our family lives and let them go. Why does he have to state he doesn't understand? I already know! Why does he have to give me that infuriating "you are overreacting" tone? I AM NOT OVERREACTING, ASSHOLE! I know he doesn't understand. I know he doesn't know what it's like. I know his family is nothing like mine. Why the hell can't he accept that? It hurts so bad that he can't respect that.
My family problems hurt me and the fact that he cracks jokes when I'm talking about them makes me sad and angry. I don't need him to understand what it's like to deal with the things I deal with. I just need him to realize that, although he doesn't understand, my feelings are valid.

0 comments: