THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Good girlfriend. He's a turd.

Butthole won't be home for Thanksgiving. He's, as usual, going out of state to spend time with his family. He feebly attempted to put his foot down and come see me before they left but the higher ups said no. Meanies. Another week without Butthole.
Last weekend he couldn't come either because of a prior commitment. The third Saturday of every month he has community service to attend to for one of the groups he's a member of. It's always been like that so we try to work around it. Last month I went up to College City. This month I couldn't manage it. I was really sad I wouldn't see him until he called me Friday. On Friday I was glad I couldn't see him because I wanted to dismember him.
He called me all excited saying "DUDE! My community service was cancelled for the year!" Basically that means "Hey, remember that thing that is the one only reason why I can't see you tonight? Well that thing is cancelled!" My obvious reaction was an excited and hopeful "Does that mean you are coming over tonight!?!?"
..."no"
CRASH! RUMBLE! TEAR! RIP! *other noise* That's the sound of my hopes being shattered into a gazillion painful pieces.
"Say what, now?"
"Well I have a lot of study and I have some work to do at the lab, and I have some homework to do plus all these pages to read. It's probably better if I say here."
..."SO WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GET SO DAMN EXCITED THAT YOUR COMMUNITY SERVICE WAS CANCELLED? WHAT DO I CARE?"
Ugh. I was so angry. Mostly I was disappointed, but still. What kind of a-hole does that to someone? He was quite sheepish and apologized but that did not stop me from going into a half hour rant of all the things I'd like to do to him which included but were not limited to: a punch in the crotch/face, getting thrown in the river, burying him alive, or my reaching into his body and removing his very soul. What a nincompoop! My poor little heart was shattered :(
He felt sorry and he offered to come down anyway and leave the next day so he could take care of his lab stuff. As much as it pained me to do it and to say it again now I said no. It really wasn't the responsible thing to do. If he had started out by telling me that he couldn't come it would have been ok but nooooooo he had to get my hopes up first.
I wanted to say yes so bad. I wanted to tell him to forget about school and come see me RIGHT.NOW. but I couldn't do that. What kind of girlfriend, nay, what kind of person would I be if I put my own personal feelings before his very future. Ugh. I'm such a good girlfriend :( Damn me.
I intend to make the most of next weekend because that's the last time I'm gonna see him for the rest of the year :( :( :( He's gonna help me put up my Christmas tree. I'm afraid he still won't have much free time though because it'll be the weekend before the last week of school so he'll probably need to study. Ugh.
Hopefully his parents won't be too tough on us and lets us hang out even if he needs to study. I can read quietly while he studies, I promise!

0 comments: