THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Unexcitement and uneventfulness.

Yesterday I became overwhelmingly aware of how depressing the holidays have become. Well that's not entirely true because I still love them. It's just that the holidays used to be a big family event for me and now they are not. Especially this year... and especially since Butthole will be gone through most of December and early January. Plus I'm feeling down because I won't see him for another 2 weeks.. and then I'll see him twice more and he'll be gone. Uggghhhh...
What is exciting is that I bought new sheets and pillows last weekend. They are lovely deep purple soft cotton sheets. Ideally I wanted some warm flannel sheets but it didn't work out. Still, I'm satisfied. Plus I got them at a huge discount. I also go super awesome fluffy pillows for a great price too. And obviously, like the pathetic person I am, I am thoroughly sad that it'll be two weeks before I can show them to Butthole. What.A.Loser.
My life is quite meaningless it seems. Blah.

0 comments: